Americans Serving Americans Review - ASA Movement Scam
Americans Serving Americans will raise billions of dollars through fun and exciting fund-raising events as well as commercial businesses, in order to provide hope, financial relief, and job opportunities to millions of Americans. We aim to unify the nation, as people from all walks of life come together to spur economic growth, reduce the unemployment rate, and increase upward mobility in America.
Is Americans Serving Americans a Scam?
What is Americans Serving Americans?
ARE WE NETWORK MARKETING / MLM?
No. We do not pay downline, upline, or sideline commissions. Members are not paid to recruit others and Members are not required to recruit others. Members do not build their own network or team.
ARE WE CASH GIFTING?
No. Cash Gifting utilizes some form of a Pay-it-Forward system, where members send money to others, who also send money to others.
Here at ASA, members will not and can not send money to other members.
ARE WE A PYRAMID SCHEME?
No. In a Pyramid Scheme, members come out of their pockets to pay into a system continuously (typically on a monthly basis). This is often referred to as some type of monthly autoship purchase, or membership fee. The company or system then uses this money, instead of external product sales, to pay its members.
Here at ASA, the only time people come out of their pockets is to purchase their tshirts, hats, body camera, etc. This is a one-time thing and this money is not used to pay members.
ARE WE A PONZI SCHEME?
No. A Ponzi Scheme is a fraudulent investment operation where the operator or organization pays returns to its members from new capital, paid by new members, rather than from profit earned through legitimate sources. These systems require a steady inflow of new members, who are paying into the system.
Here at ASA, members only earn compensation from legitimate Fundraising Events and other Company Business Operations (join our Live Calls to learn more). And, as stated before, members only come out of their pockets to pay for their t-shirts, etc.
ARE WE A POLITICAL MOVEMENT?
No. We love and respect our country, its leaders, its citizens, and all those who fight for our country.
Here at ASA, we are not Democrats or Republicans. We have no political biases. And, we will never take any political sides. Our Movement is strictly about Serving others and helping Americans overcome Poverty!
SO, WHAT THE HEC ARE WE?
It's a Plane...It's a Bird...It's Superman!
Well, not quite. But, here in the United States, a good example of a company that we're attempting to mirror is, the Girl Scouts. This is an organization of young ladies around the country, who raise money through selling cookies. They raise over $700,000,000 (700 million) per year. The company then shares the proceeds with their young ladies.
There are three major differences between the Girl Scouts and our company, Americans Serving Americans. (1) We intend to have far more Fundraising Options than just selling cookies, (2) We will have many different company income streams, as discussed on our Live Calls, and (3) We will give 95% of the money back to the participants. The other 5% is to help the company expand. AND, 0% goes to the owners!